Publisher: Dr. Bekir YILDIRIM Online ISSN: 2791-9986
Purpose of the Journal
The Journal of STEM Teacher Institutes (JSTEI), published by BİLTEMM STEM Teacher Institutes Education Limited Company, is an international peer-reviewed journal.
The JSTEI focuses on improving the education system and teacher training in line with the goals of the STEM Teacher Institutes. To that end, it aims to contribute to high-quality scientific research.
With their long-term and scientific STEM education, the STEM Teacher Institutes guide STEM education in Turkey. They contribute to scientific research by providing free and high-quality services to researchers who want to work in this field. In addition, they address all levels of education and contribute to interdisciplinary research and help researchers solve problems in this field. The JSTEI was established to attain those objectives and contribute to the scientific world.
Scope of the Journal
The JSTEI accepts theoretical and applied articles in the field of education. The JSTEI specifically accepts publications related to the following fields:
- Applied and theoretical studies on STEM education
- Studies on teacher training,
- Studies on engineering education,
- Studies on mathematics education,
- Studies on science education,
- Studies on the integration of technology into education and on technology education,
- Multidisciplinary and transdisciplinary studies,
- Scale development studies on STEM fields
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics Education in All Levels of Education System
- General and professional teacher education
The JSTEI is published twice a year, in April, and December. The JSTEI may publish two special issues per year. Those special issues are announced in advance. They are determined by the editorial board among current issues and qualified international congresses.
All articles in the JSTEI are in English. Manuscripts should have a simple and straightforward language in accordance with English grammar rules and scientific literature. Language editors check the articles accepted for publication. Language editors may request redaction if they find the language of the article insufficient. Recommended language organizations edit those manuscripts. An unedited article is not accepted for publication.
Author information is used only for scientific purposes of the JSTEI and the STEM Teacher Institutes. Therefore, author information is not shared with third parties.